A letter to all international students(II)
Thank you again for your support for the university’s epidemic prevention and control work in the past days! At present, the situation of epidemic has changed. The health and safety of all international students still remain the top concern of the university. In order to resume our normal campus life sooner, the university issue the following tips to everyone:
1) Every student, no matter where you are in the world, must strictly abide by the prevention and control regulations in your area. Given the urgency and seriousness of epidemic spreading around the world, to follow the regulation is the best choice for your safety.
2) Regarding the beginning time of new term, please wait for the final notice of university, and do not buy your return flight before receiving the notice. Unnecessary travel should be avoided. According to the epidemic control and prevention experience in China, staying at home is one of the safest choices.
3) If there is any change in your stay under special circumstances, you must inform the college teacher as soon as possible so that the school can provide necessary assistance in your case. Please believe that Henan University will always provide firm support and consistent protection for the health of our students.
4) Please fulfill the personal report carefully in preparation for your return to school after the start of the new semester.
5) If you or your family members have symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, and breathing difficulty, you must timely give feedback to your tutor, class teacher, counselor and national representative so that we can understand the situation and provide necessary advice and help.
6) All students (including newly admitted and old students) should not come to school until you receive the official school announcement. Students who return to school without approval of the special committee of foreign teachers and international students of Henan University will first be placed in centralized quarantine at their own expenses in accordance with the relevant regulations of Kaifeng City and Henan University on epidemic prevention and control. Additionally, students should also undertake corresponding disciplinary and legal responsibilities (this rule applies to all students). After the school officially announces the specific start time, we will notify students by WeChat group, email and other methods, and send documents such as return application forms to students.
Dear students, we are now at the critical moment of control and prevention of the epidemic. Let us join hands and persist in this task, making effort from every individual and abiding by the requirements.
Thank you all again for your understanding and support to the university!
The ancient capital city and the blossoming campus are looking forward to witnessing our reunion.
ISCLC, Henan University
March 25th, 2020